FULL FAT SOYA FLOUR
Full fat Soya Flour is manufactured in our manufacturing facility from soybean seeds. Before processing, seeds go through a multiple stage cleaning for removal of foreign materials. The graded seed are then Cracked, de- hulled, conditioned and pulverized in hygienic & controlled condition to desired fine powder with cremy yellow colour.
- High shelf life (More than a year)
- Fined Grind Powder With almost no foreign material
- Rich in portein and fibber
- Adulteration free
USE OF PRODUCT
- It is used in gluten and gluten free cooking alike to improve flavor and to add a wonderful moist quality to baked goods.
- It can also reduce the amount of fat absorbed when used in fried foods. It has binding properties, so it can reduce the need for other binding ingredients in baking, such as eggs.
- It can also slow the rate at which baked goods go stale. A bit like natural preservative.
We do it as per customer requirements generally it's packed as bellow:
- Packing: In 25Kg and 50Kg
- Weight in 20ft 18-19.000 Mt
- Delivery : Ready
- Bags : Double Layer Poly Propylene bag
- Packaging Method : Vacuum the bag properly and fill it with Nitrogen Gas
|Fat Content||20 % Min|
|Crude Fiber||3.50% Max.|
|Moisture||9.00 % Max.|
|Total Ash||7.00 % Max.|
|Acid Insoluble Ash||0.35% Max.|
|Urease Activity||2 % Max.|
|Smell & Taste||Typically Soya|
|Sieve Analysis||95%Pass Through 20-60 Mesh ( ASTM)|
|Total Plate Count||10000 Cells/gm|
|Yeast & Mould||< 100 Cells/gm|